ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

You have no idea how much this hits home with me, or maybe you do because of how well it got a reaction from it. I agree with RealFaction, I would love to see what else goes on in these characters lives and I really like the way you expressed awkward tension. Seriously though, really diggin' your style and I hope to see more from you in the future

Awesome Guy Episode 1 Awesome Guy Episode 1

Now that was unexpected, but awesome. Also, I like the voice for the hooded man, it reminded me of Snake a little. I'm looking forward to seeing more, but I want to know what that westernish song was around the middle of the video?

TheUnseriousguy responds:

ecstasy of gold by ennio morricone

Flow: The Beauty of Ink Flow: The Beauty of Ink

Those hexagonal flapping things reminded me of octopi and birds. Odd note aside, I thought this was beautiful, really great work.

Lost One's Weeping Remix Lost One's Weeping Remix

This is great, and with such a nice upbeat feeling. And that voice reminds me of PuppyCat.

steampianist responds:

Yey puppycat

Crimson Night Crimson Night

Have you ever heard of the game "White Knight Chronicles", your song reminds me of the power and movement behind the soundtrack from that game.

Step responds:

I've never heard of that game but I checked out its theme song on YouTube and it's pretty awesome stuff!

Glad you liked the track man.

WIMC Advance forward WIMC Advance forward

It sounds like the epic beginning to a new big adventure.

FUTA LOCK FUTA LOCK

I didn't know the term Futa worked bothe ways, up until know I only assumed it was given to girls with boy parts. That aside, this is really good, I enjoy both of you're art.

Pikmin 3 Pikmin 3

I'm guessing you must have been pretty happy when you found out about Pikmin 3

water starters water starters

Woofish reminds me a bit of the Gen 1 Pokemon.