Lost One's Weeping Remix Lost One's Weeping Remix

This is great, and with such a nice upbeat feeling. And that voice reminds me of PuppyCat.

steampianist responds:

Yey puppycat

Crimson Night Crimson Night

Have you ever heard of the game "White Knight Chronicles", your song reminds me of the power and movement behind the soundtrack from that game.

Step responds:

I've never heard of that game but I checked out its theme song on YouTube and it's pretty awesome stuff!

Glad you liked the track man.

WIMC Advance forward WIMC Advance forward

It sounds like the epic beginning to a new big adventure.

Let the Build Begin! Let the Build Begin!

Wow, this actually works really well as a loop but I'm sure that was your intention

The Battle of Baal The Battle of Baal

Sounds really good and fitting for battle. But isn't Baal also the name of a Demon if I recall correctly...

DesoloZ responds:

King of Demons yes

Arms of mother nature Arms of mother nature

I honestly wish I had more words to describe how I feel about this, all I can say is that its beautiful, I really liked the mix of natural sounds and music.

Mario Dislikes Fish Beat Mario Dislikes Fish Beat

Great beat to listen too, and I love how you add in the fireball noises which add even more to the song for a cool effect and it works really well. You're really good at this man, keep it up.

Macrocosm Macrocosm

I'm really liking your style man, I can really move to this beat. Part of the song reminded me a little of Old Spy Music for some reason, but its kool.

Kirbonus Stage Kirbonus Stage

Haha, thats a pretty awesome loop.

[Jay T] - Poundcake! [Jay T] - Poundcake!

Damn You! Im Obsessed With This Song And Because Of You I Cant Return To My Life! LOL seriously though great job!