ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

You have no idea how much this hits home with me, or maybe you do because of how well it got a reaction from it. I agree with RealFaction, I would love to see what else goes on in these characters lives and I really like the way you expressed awkward tension. Seriously though, really diggin' your style and I hope to see more from you in the future

Awesome Guy Episode 1 Awesome Guy Episode 1

Now that was unexpected, but awesome. Also, I like the voice for the hooded man, it reminded me of Snake a little. I'm looking forward to seeing more, but I want to know what that westernish song was around the middle of the video?

TheUnseriousguy responds:

ecstasy of gold by ennio morricone

Flow: The Beauty of Ink Flow: The Beauty of Ink

Those hexagonal flapping things reminded me of octopi and birds. Odd note aside, I thought this was beautiful, really great work.

Delura EP 005.03 Delura EP 005.03

Wow, just wow. The visuals, texture maybe, the animation... I feel like everythings improved in what feels like a short amount of time, things really are getting interesting.

Tanadrine-Studios responds:

I probably learned more while producing EP 005.03 than I learned while doing episodes 1-5.2 combined. Part of that improvement is thanks to Larry Shultz who sadly passed away shortly after he taught me a lot of what he knew about 3d animation.

That, and i've got some very talented folks who have been extremely generous to lend me a hand with some of the work required to get this stuff made. Sure was nice having someone who actually knew what they were doing as far as sound mixing and music goes :) .

You may also notice the sound effects are far more abundant; I finally purchased a better audio editing program and am no longer limited in what I can do. Audacity just doesn't cut it for serious production work; I have to make a lot of the SFX you hear (a lot of times its faster to create the sounds than it is to find free SFX online).

Minecraft: TNA Part 13 Minecraft: TNA Part 13

<y audio felt a little quieter than usual, but it could just be my computer.Other than that, everything was pretty good.

Delura EP 005.01 Delura EP 005.01

I know that so far you mainly focused on storytelling with your previous entries and thus used whatever modeling and was acceptable enough to do so, but it still hooked me in more than i thought it would and you have pulled it off very well. As for this episode though, the visuals feel like an improvement has been made or perhaps it just me but somehow I think it wasn't just the storytelling aspect that came out perfect this time. Looking forward to see what happens next.

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

Lookin' good, but I noticed Zetto's mechanical arm kept switching between lef arm and right arm everytime the angle went from up close to videogame style. It's not that big a deal, but I just thought I might point it out. This series is really awesome, totally worth waiting for every episode.

War In Minecraft 1 War In Minecraft 1

Just Yes.

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

FANTASTIC, and I just love the voice work.

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

I really like the stickman animation style. It feels like ther's more emphasis on the animation itself rather than appearences, but don't get me wrong, I've seen animations with good art and fluid animation together but it feels like stickman animations such as these make it easier for the viewer to notice the little yet important details.